Amazing Care provides continuous care by trained staff, supervision, and monitoring 24-hours a day, and observation of changes in physical, mental, emotional, and social functioning. Continuous communication with family, physicians, and other appropriate persons or agencies regarding a resident’s needs. Medication management including assistance with ordering, safe storage, and taking of prescribed & over-the-counter medications in accordance with physician’s instructions
- Bedside care for temporary illnesses, recovery from surgery, or accidents
- Mental health care and counseling
- Assistance obtaining necessary medical and dental needs
- A planned social and recreational activities program, including arrangement for utilization of available community and facility resources
- Health promotion and exercise programs
We serve three home-cooked meals every day along with nourishment supplements and snacks between meals. Our meals are well-balanced, healthy and delicious. We accommodate special diets as prescribed by a physician or by personal, cultural, and religious preferences.
Our weekly menu focuses on the four essential food groups.
- Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
- Whole Grain, Enriched Breads, and Cereals
- Milk and Dairy Products
- Fish, Poultry, and Lean Meats